Tuesday 24 August 2010

Inspired by a poem!

Hi there
Enjoying your summer?  I've been enjoying sitting in my garden reading in the sunshine - in my dreams! and whilst we're on the subject thanks for all your summery boat and water entries last week. They were totally fantabulous!  

The winner of the challenge this week is
Number 13

congratulations Von, if you fancy having a go as a guest designer get in touch via the email address.

It wasn't all a dream though, In between visiting your blogs I did get time to do some reading not cheesy novels but real reading - poetry!  I love using poetry as inspiration for my artwork and I wondered how many more poems there are out there that could inspire creativity, so that's the challenge for this week. Use a poem to inspire your crafting. As usual you can create anything you wish, with any stash as long as it has reference to a poem

Here's mine
Inspired by a poem by Walter De La Mare





Original Author unknown - adapted by Bernard Hunt



Inspiration :- The Great Outdoors by Britni Hart.




Silent Noon by Dante Gabriel Rossetti



'Love is like a Butterfly' - Dolly Parton Song



The night before Christmas - author unknown



Inspired by Lord Byron



Georgina




Ildiko

Inspired by Willam Blake: I Heard an Angel


Amazing are they not. I've just got such talented teamies, no matter how weird a challenge I set they keep coming up with THE most imaginative samples.  

Hope this one gets your imagination going, looking forward to seeing what poems you come up with.
Have Fun
x Michelle




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT creations. Stunning
    H x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, such wonderful DT creations they all are! Great challenge, too! Love to play if I may :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations once again DT. I love poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Linky is on strike, I think ...
    My entry ...
    http://desireeh1.blogspot.com/2010/08/kirkwood.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of theme, and wonderful DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely challenge.
    Love and hugs
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x